If you buy melt-blown cloth raw materials that strictly meet the standards through formal channels, then the control of the Melt-Blown Cloth production and processing technology is particularly important, because the production technology and parameter settings will directly determine the quality of the melt-blown cloth, and the processing technology will not The question, then, the meltblown cloth filter level must be up to the standard.
Although the manufacture of melt blown cloth production equipment is not complicated, process problems must be overcome. Because this involves the ratio of parameters such as temperature, air pressure, mold, speed, etc., it is necessary to continuously run-in and debug to achieve the best results.
Now I will share with you some methods for melt blown machine manufacturers, hoping to solve the problems that you may encounter in the process of Melt Blown Machine Manufacturers.
Melt Blown Machine
1.Increase the flow of hot air (the fiber is thin, there are many entangled nodes, the fiber is uniformly stressed, and the strength increases, but it will decrease after increasing to a certain extent);
2. Increase the temperature of hot air (same as above);
3. Appropriately increase the weight of the product (within the scope of internal control);
4. Increase the temperature of the die head (die tip) and other areas;
5. Appropriately reduce output;
6. Appropriately reduce the receiving distance of melt blown cloth (not too small, on the contrary, the brittle strength of the cloth will decrease, combined with other parameters);
7. Increase the suction at the bottom of the net (large weight is more obvious);
8. Use materials with lower melting index.
1.Appropriately reduce the hot air flow or temperature (the sliding path of the node becomes larger and the hand feel becomes harder);
2. Lower the working temperature of the die head (die tip) (same as above);
3. Appropriately reduce output;
4. Increase the receiving distance of melt blown cloth (it is more effective when used with a or b);
5. Lower the ambient temperature (spinning ambient temperature);
6. Increase the air suction at the bottom of the net (the effect is not obvious, and the large weight is better);
7. Change the fiber angle by 6 degrees (change the structure of the fiber cloth net, not commonly used)
8. Appropriately increase the output (this method will cause the reduction of other physical indicators, not commonly used).
1.Reduce the hot air flow or temperature (the fiber becomes thicker, the porosity is large, the resistance is small, and the efficiency becomes poor);
2. Increase the receiving distance of meltblown cloth (increase the fluffy fiber, the porosity is large, and the efficiency becomes worse);
3. Lower the temperature of the spinning environment (the fiber is cooled sufficiently, the structure is fluffy, the porosity is increased, and the hot air can achieve the purpose of reducing resistance and improving efficiency);
4. Reduce the air suction at the bottom of the mesh (the fiber changes from dense to fluffy, the porosity becomes larger, and the large weight is more obvious);
5. Reduce the working temperature of the heating zone such as the die head (die tip) (the fiber becomes thicker and the porosity becomes larger);
6. Increase the metering pump (the extrusion volume becomes larger, the fiber becomes thicker, and the porosity increases. It is generally used when transferring orders quickly);
7. Appropriately reduce the weight (within the scope of internal control).
1.Increase the hot air flow or temperature (increase the fineness of the fiber, reduce the porosity, improve the catching ability, but the resistance increases);
2. Increase the electrostatic voltage (current) (polarize the fiber, increase the fiber's electrostatic field energy, and improve its adsorption capacity);
3. Add powder or other electrets to the raw materials (improve the power receiving capacity and storage time of the fiber, allowing the fiber to carry more charges and charging time);
4. Increase the air suction at the bottom of the net (increase the density of the fiber and improve the ability to capture the fiber. The large weight is obvious, not commonly used);
5. Appropriately reduce the output (under the same process, the extrusion volume becomes smaller, the fiber becomes thinner, and the resistance increases);
6. Increase the working temperature of the die head (die tip) and other areas (the melt fluidity becomes better and the fiber becomes thinner);
7. Increase the spinning environment temperature (fiber becomes thinner, generally when the room temperature rises, the resistance increases more obviously, and other physical indicators decrease);
8. Appropriately increase the amount of powder added.
To sum up, the various methods mentioned above need to be screened and used according to the actual production situation in the actual application process, based on the principle of process optimization. Each process parameter and each method in the process adjustment process of the Meltblown Cloth Machine Production Line are not isolated, they are complementary and mutually restrictive. To achieve the improvement of one physical index without affecting other indexes, a variety of methods are needed to achieve the goal.
As for the improvement of the product index, it is mainly realized by choosing the best method and parameter combination according to my usual work experience. Although there are many combinations to complete a product, an excellent combination of process parameters can achieve the simultaneous improvement of all physical indicators of the product. Only the craft that achieves this goal is a perfect craft! At the same time, it is also a standard to measure the qualification of a craft. Therefore, in our future work, we should make adjustments for the purpose of improving product quality, reducing energy consumption, and reducing costs.