Precautions for Using Non-woven Shoe Cover Machine
Non-woven shoe cover machine has the characteristics of economy, practicality, energy saving and environmental protection. It does not waste electricity resources through compact mechanical design, which is in line with the modern user's low-carbon and environmentally friendly consumption concept. Non-woven Shoe Cover Making Machine Suppliers share with you the precautions of using non-woven shoe cover machine
1. When installing the shoe cover, pay attention to the length and width direction of the shoe cover corresponding to the length and width direction of the machine. If the length and width direction is reversed, the shoe cannot be put into the T-shaped bayonet.
2. When there are still shoe covers in the machine, if you want to install shoe covers, you must push down the new shoe covers by pressing the top of the corresponding T-shaped bayonet, otherwise hard pushing will damage the machine.
Non-woven Shoe Cover Machine
3. The shoe cover cannot be worn at a certain angle, and the wire tied to the shoe cover must be removed in time each time the shoe cover is installed.
4. When using the shoe cover for the first time, you should check whether the top buckle of the T-shaped bayonet of the machine is pulled out about one millimeter.
5. When using, you should step on the bottom of the machine with a little force. If you step on it halfway or too much, it may affect the release of the shoe cover.
6. After the Non Woven Shoe Cover Making Machine has been used for a long time, if the slider does not slide smoothly, you can apply a little oil on the slide to reduce friction.
7. In order to ensure the accurate line out, the shoe cover should not be left on the machine for too long, and it is better to use it immediately.
I hope the above sharing will be helpful to you, in addition the company also provides Glove Making Machine, if you need please feel free to contact us