The operation and control of electric forklifts is simple and flexible. The operating intensity of the operator is much easier than that of internal combustion forklifts. Its electric steering system, acceleration control system, hydraulic control system and brake system are all controlled by electric signals, which greatly reduces the operation. The labor intensity of personnel greatly improves work efficiency and work accuracy. Electric forklifts are driven by electricity. Compared with internal combustion forklifts, they have the advantages of no pollution, easy operation, energy saving and high efficiency.
The rapid development of electronic control technology makes the operation of electric forklifts more and more comfortable, the scope of application is wider and wider, and there are more and more solutions to logistics. In recent years, the market demand for electric forklifts has grown faster and faster, and the market share of electric forklifts has also increased.
Strong power, reinforced springs, solid tires, thick steel, round wheel handles, brake pedaling, hydraulic assistance, smart models.
1. High-strength tires: professional high-strength non-inflatable solid tires, strong carrying capacity, wear resistance, stable and safe.
2. Full hydraulic steering: full hydraulic power steering system, easy and reliable turning operation, saving trouble and effort for work.
3. Maintenance-free motor: The motor adopts permanent magnet brushless technology, and the permanent magnet motor through electronic circuit commutation or current control is maintenance-free for life, with lasting power, safe and reliable.
4. High-definition instrument panel: HD LCD display, temperature, speed, current at a glance, using self-diagnostic system controller module, real-time feedback data and fault code to the instrument panel, convenient for the operator to check the status of the forklift at any time.
5. Large-capacity battery: high-capacity lead-acid battery (optional), can be replaced in a short time, low maintenance cost, charging and discharging times up to about 700-1000 times.
6. Overload protection: The whole vehicle has an overload protection system, which can send out an early warning to protect when it is running in an overload state. It is also equipped with a dual limit anti-shake system, which can be more stable when handling precision objects.
7. Regenerative braking: Independent design of regenerative braking prevents safety accidents caused by slipping during cargo climbing, ensuring stable performance and increasing the safety factor.
8. High and low speed design: equipped with high and low speed climbing modes, it is not laborious to transport goods climbing, and the modes can be interchanged, which not only guarantees power, but also ensures safety.
|Self weight (including battery)||1850kg||1850kg||2300kg||2500kg|
|The output voltage||60v||60v||72v||72v|
|Maximum gradeability with full load||10°||10°||10°||10°|
|Lifting hydraulic cylinder||2pcs||2pcs||2pcs||2pcs|
|Maximum travel speed No load/full load||12/10 (kg/s)||12/10 (kg/s)||12/10 (kg/s)||12/10 (kg/s)|
|Maximum lifting speed No load/full load||220/120 (mm/s)||220/120 (mm/s)||220/120 (mm/s)||220/120 (mm/s)|
|Maximum descent speed No load/full load||320/360(mm/s)||320/360(mm/s)||320/360(mm/s)||320/360(mm/s)|
|Turning radius (excluding forks)||1900mm||2100mm||2300mm||2100mm|
|Fork material||Forged fork||Forged fork||Forged fork||Forged fork|
|Fork size (length, width, height)||1070*900*35mm||1070*900*35mm||1070*900*35mm||1070*900*35mm|
|Front tire||Widened solid tires for forklifts 500-8||Widened solid tires for forklifts 650-10||Widened solid tires for forklifts 650-10||Widened solid tires for forklifts 650-10|
|Rear tire||Widened solid tires for forklifts 400-8||Widened solid tires for forklifts 500-8||Widened solid tires for forklifts 500-8||Widened solid tires for forklifts 500-8|
|Rotate in place||360°||360°||360°||360°|
|Turn to||Hydraulic boost||Hydraulic boost||Hydraulic boost||Hydraulic boost|
|Display||Dash board||Dash board||Dash board||Dash board|
|Brake system||Hydraulic oil brake||Hydraulic oil brake||Hydraulic oil brake||Hydraulic oil brake|